Choose your voucher design:
This voucher is for Chiropractic or Physical Therapy Initial Examinations, where each voucher is a single use for ONE person. Initial examinations are for those who have never seen the clinician before, OR if an already established patient has a new/different issue. New injuries or flare-ups typically require more time to evaluate so an hour is recommended. Follow-up Appointments are subsequently scheduled to carry out the plan of care discussed at the Initial Examination.
**Initial examinations are a great place to start! Please note that patients typically need more than just the initial examination and, depending on severity, chronicity, complicating factors, etc. we find most folks need at least 6 follow-ups**
- A chiropractor is healthcare professional focused on the diagnosis and treatment of neuromuscular disorders, with an emphasis on treatment through manual adjustment and/or manipulation of the spine and extremities. They look at the body as an interconnected system, not in isolation. Their focus is on improving joint mechanics and mobility.
- A Physical Therapist is a healthcare professional focusing on optimizing one’s movement by correcting or improving movement patterns. This is achieved with manual work (deep tissue massage, ART, joint mobilizations, cup therapy) but mostly active care. They look at the body as an interconnected system, not in isolation.
Your Voucher will be delivered to you or to the recipient if you choose to specify the recipient's email address.
- There are no restrictions on when your voucher can be delivered. You can choose to have it delivered instantly or at a later date of your choosing.
- Delivery of your voucher by email is free of charge.
- You (or your recipient) will receive an email containing your voucher as you see it in the window above together with a link to download your Voucher at any time.
- Your Voucher is loaded with value and ready to spend in accordance with voucher usage terms.
- After placing your order you will receive a confirmation email that includes your order number together with a link to the Voucher if you need to print it.
- If you have specified a voucher recipient email address other than yourself you will receive notification to confirm when the voucher has been sent by email to your specified recipient.
Each voucher is a single Initial Examination (for a single person) for either Chiropractic or Physical Therapy, and may be used by any staff member, within 1 year of voucher purchase. Packets of single Initial Examination appointments can be purchased at 10, 25 or 50.
*This is just the Initial Examination appointment, not follow-up appointments. Those can be purchased separately*
Redeemers should be advised to book via our website Motusclinic.com or call us at 415-536-5950, and must provide voucher information at start of initial appointment at Motus Rehab Clinic.
- motus-rehab-clinic, Located in Soma District, 303 2nd Street, Suite C, San Francisco, CA 94107, t: 415-536-5950, e: Megan@motusclinic.com
Quantity must be in the range -
You must select at least one option