Choose your voucher design:
This voucher is for Chiropractic Follow-Ups, and are only scheduled after the Initial Evaluation has been completed. In these appointments, the chiropractor will carry out the plan of care discussed in the Initial Evaluation.
A chiropractor is healthcare professional focused on the diagnosis and treatment of neuromuscular disorders, with an emphasis on treatment through manual adjustment and/or manipulation of the spine and extremities. They look at the body as an interconnected system, not in isolation. Their focus is on improving joint mechanics and mobility.
Your Voucher will be delivered to you or to the recipient if you choose to specify the recipient's email address.
- There are no restrictions on when your voucher can be delivered. You can choose to have it delivered instantly or at a later date of your choosing.
- Delivery of your voucher by email is free of charge.
- You (or your recipient) will receive an email containing your voucher as you see it in the window above together with a link to download your Voucher at any time.
- Your Voucher is loaded with value and ready to spend in accordance with voucher usage terms.
- After placing your order you will receive a confirmation email that includes your order number together with a link to the Voucher if you need to print it.
- If you have specified a voucher recipient email address other than yourself you will receive notification to confirm when the voucher has been sent by email to your specified recipient.
Each voucher is a single chiropractic Follow-Up Appointment and may be used by any staff member, within 1 year of voucher purchase. Packets of single Follow-Up Appointments can be purchased at 10, 25 or 50.
Redeemers should be advised to book via our website Motusclinic.com or call us at 415-536-5950, and must provide voucher information at start of initial appointment at Motus Rehab Clinic.
motus-rehab-clinicLocated in Soma District303 2nd Street, Suite CSan FranciscoCA 94107t: 415-536-5950